RE: new kid on the block (long) Take TWO

Subject: RE: new kid on the block (long) Take TWO
From: "Jason Willebeek-LeMair \(jlemair\)" <jlemair -at- cisco -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:47:46 -0600

Here is my simple advice: do what you think is right.

Take all the feedback you get from the SMEs, QA, and the ex-writer, thank
them all equally, and apply the comments as you deem appropriate. After
all, you are ultimately responsible for the doc. Just because someone says
"this" should be "that" does not necessarily make it so. It is up to you to
evaluate the feedback and to make "this" "that" if you find it to be true.

And if the ex-writer complains, look at your watch and say "Oohh, sorry. On
my lunch break. Send me an e-mail."

(To all of my co-workers on this list--I really was on my lunch
break--really).

Jason

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

Your Ad Here! Have a product or service you'd like to get some attention for? Use this space to get the word out! Contact lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more details.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com