RE: "browse to"

Subject: RE: "browse to"
From: "James Jones" <doc-x -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 16:43:56 -0600

'Go to' is better in that context I think. 'Browse to' might sound ok
but does it mean (1) that you should 'go to' someplace when you are in
the process of browsing or does it mean (2) to somehow, casually, go
someplace in the manner of 'I think I'm gonna browse over to that site
now'.

The better choice, in other words, would be 'go to' or perhaps 'point
your browser to' (but this 2nd one is wordy).

Jim Jones http://www.tinyurl.com/4arjc