Re: Neat one: logging on

Subject: Re: Neat one: logging on
From: "Manisha" <manisha -at- elitecore -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 15:36:47 +0530

Hi Patrick

< I have a section heading in our document with the title "logging on to the
system".
Or should I punt and re-title the section?>

Suggestion

If the section describes how to log on to the system, can change title to
"Logging Procedure"

Logic is guide talks about the particular system only i.e. in guide you are
talking about only one system. Indirect way of addressing.

regards
Manisha
manisha -at- elitecore -dot- com

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l