Conference Handouts

Subject: Conference Handouts
From: Nandini G <nandini111 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 15:06:12 -0700 (PDT)

I like Conference Handouts with URLs, contact info for
presenters, and references to resources (papers,
suggested reading, and abstracts).

I prefer handouts at the sort of the conference so
that I do not unnecessarily write down what's already
there, in legible writing :)

I also like the presenter to post the notes and
handouts on the Web and give the URL so that I can
just follow the hyperlinks instead of forgetting about
the handouts and manually typing in the URLs. I like
to receive an email notifying that the stuff is now
posted, so that I am more likely to follow up on it. I
do not like self-promotions and for-fee solicitations
for services.

Nandini

Yahoo! Messenger

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l