Re: Talking about venerable software...

Subject: Re: Talking about venerable software...
From: Carter Campbell <ccampbellat -at- wi-land -dot- otcom>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 10:20:01 -0600

"Broberg, Mats" <mabr -at- flir -dot- se> wrote in news:271460 -at- techwr-l:

Hi Mats;

> Since we are on the topic of venerable software (Interleaf etc) - does
> anyone of you still use Xywrite? Seems to hihgly regarded as a DOS word
> processing program.

Yeah, actually, I still use it on a couple of old DOS-based HP handhelds.
I also used it on my Jornada 820 for a while, until the unit finally gave
up the ghost.

I would love to have a varient of that again, something that I could search
and replace open wildcards and carriage returns, among other things.

--
Carter Campbell
ccampbell at wi-lan dot com

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l