RE: What notebook did you buy?

Subject: RE: What notebook did you buy?
From: "Radhika R Shankar" <rshankar -at- austin -dot- utexas -dot- edu>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 15:01:03 -0500

Having worked as a Tec writer for the notebook division of both Compaq
and Dell, I'd say that they are comparable products. If you are looking
at the Dell notebooks, the Latitudes and Inspirons basically have the
same internal stuff with varied external cases to mark a difference
between the business vs personal users and the Latitudes are priced
higher.

Radhika