Re: I have proof

Subject: Re: I have proof
From: eric -dot- dunn -at- ca -dot- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:11:34 -0400

John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote on 04/14/2005 10:39:17 AM:
> It is just plain small. The only reason I can think of for it being
> that small is they wanted it that small....why?

Simple. Design.

The iPod and all else Mac is all about minimalist design. Who wants to
mess up the beautiful clean design of the iPod with large garish labels?

But perhaps that's a solution to similar design problems. If the customer
needs to read the serial number for registration, how about printing it
once in tiny type on the design driven "as-small-as-possible" permanent
label and print it in "as-large-as-real-estate-allows" type on a removable
label. (it comes protected by a clear cling-type film doesn't it?)

Eric L. Dunn
Senior Technical Writer

This e-mail communication (and any attachment/s) may contain confidential
or privileged information and is intended only for the individual(s) or
entity named above and to others who have been specifically authorized to
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, use or disclose the contents of this communication to others. Please
notify the sender that you have received this e-mail in error by reply
e-mail, and delete the e-mail subsequently.
Thank you.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message (ainsi que le(s) fichier/s), transmis par courriel, peut
contenir des renseignements confidentiels ou protégés et est destiné à
l?usage exclusif du destinataire ci-dessus. Toute autre personne est par
les présentes avisée qu?il est strictement interdit de le diffuser, le
distribuer ou le reproduire. Si vous l?avez reçu par inadvertance,
veuillez nous en aviser et détruire ce message.
Merci.

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com