Why use styles and templates in Word? PTT or lecture notes

Subject: Why use styles and templates in Word? PTT or lecture notes
From: "Svi Ben-Elya" <svi -at- ieee -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 11:09:37 +0200

Does anyone have a PPT or set of lecture notes they can share that explain
why styles and templates should be used by everyone in an organization?

I intend to make a presentation to members of the R&D teams to explain the
structure of our templates and encourage their use in all internal R&D docs.
If you have something that I can use as a starting point, please send it (or
CC me) offline.

- Svi Ben-Elya -
svi -at- ieee -dot- org

- Svi Ben-Elya -