Re: Why should I be worried about the merger?

Subject: Re: Why should I be worried about the merger?
From: Al Geist <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 22:54:20 -0600

"Hampered with a poorer set of tools???? Are you saying that we'll all be stuck using FrontPage?????? Personally, I don't see the sky falling. I see the landscape changing. Whatever tool ends up remaining from the Adobe/Macromedia merger will the one we all learn as we go forward and prosper. The alternative is...gasp....FrontPage, or handcoding with NotePad, neither of which strikes me as a viable alternative to Dreamweaver.

Al

Chris Christner wrote:

Hey W,

But why, given a choice, would a great violinist want to use an inferior
instrument and make music that's not as good as his best? That's the point
I'm making. Bill's S. seems to think people are upset because they'll have
to learn new tools, I believe it's because they don't want to be hampered
with a poorer set of tools.

-

--

Al Geist, Geist Associates
From Concept to Completion

Cell: 505-400-4128
E-mail: al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com <mailto:al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>

"When the situation is absolutely hopeless, you have nothing to worry about."
Compliments of The Monkey Wrench Gang

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com