RE: [HATT] ARTICLE: Choosing an XML Editor (XML.org)

Subject: RE: [HATT] ARTICLE: Choosing an XML Editor (XML.org)
From: "Kathleen" <keamac -at- cox -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 23:13:21 -0700

I'd like to recommend this article to TWs who might be starting to think
about future program needs, and to anyone who might be interested in
doing a study, specifically on HATT. (I know they've been done in the
past, but there are gaps in the information, plus recent developments.)

W/o going into a detailed critique, I'd reformat the tables in terms of
strengths (e.g., which did what or who met "3 of 5" criteria) to make
them clearer, but generally it was very useful.

I'd be interested in doing a HATT study in conjunction with others.
Please contact me if you'd be interested.

Kathleen