sunset RH was RE: Workflows

Subject: sunset RH was RE: Workflows
From: "Kathleen" <keamac -at- cox -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:42:18 -0700

The link is really useful, but did you see the ironic ad directly below
the post? Lol

"ROBOHELP X5 - ALL NEW VERSION. Now with Word 2003 support, Content

functionality; Huge savings on support and future product releases; PLUS
Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES April 30th!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-lROBOHELP X5 -