RE: Trouble finding work

Subject: RE: Trouble finding work
From: "Kathleen" <keamac -at- cox -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 09:11:10 -0700

They list a HS diploma as a requirement.

Apologies to anyone that post offended. I don't mean to imply that a
degree is necessary to do stellar (or competent) writing at all, I was
the first person in my family to get a college degree and that was not
right out of HS. (whole other OT here about formal education and what
it's worth). You are obviously a talented person, and I know there are
many talented people who haven't completed or even attempted a college
degree.

Kathleen