RE: What Can We Do?

Subject: RE: What Can We Do?
From: "Char James-Tanny" <CharJT -at- helpstuff -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 23:41:08 -0400

> Signing someone on to a year contract and five months later
> dropping that person for a cheaper one is "unethical" in my opinion.

It's not nice, but it's not unethical. You had the same option...you could
have given them two weeks notice at any time and taken a job that pays more.
That's what the contract is for...it covers both parties.

This may not be the last time it happens, but hopefully it won't be
frequent.

Char James-Tanny ~ JTF Associates, Inc. ~ http://www.helpstuff.com
2005 Microsoft Help MVP ~ MSHelpWiki http://www.mshelpwiki.com
AuthorIT Certified Consultant ~ AuthorIT Development and Training
RoboGURU: RoboHelp Consulting, Development, and Training
Moderator, HATT and MSHelp2
Web site Hosting and Design ~ http://www.jtfhosting.com

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com