Re: Why should I be worried about the merger? NOT

Subject: Re: Why should I be worried about the merger? NOT
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 09:40:56 -0400

> BTW, I do believe that software companies for the most part do listen to
> their customer base. Especially when the product is specific to an
> industry. While TECHWR-L tends to have articles that are how-to
> oriented, something that could start right here to leverage our
> "Legitimate Authority" is providing hard hitting software reviews. They
> could be archived at TECHWR-L, and catagorized appropriately. Being
> able to share your experience and views of the software is a big deal.

I think that would be a far better approach and would carry more
weight (especially if this was done not just on TechWr-L but in pretty
much all TW trade resources) than any petition or mass boycott. After
all, a well-done review (and you do have to give praise where praise
is due) will help them market the tool for its good features and
persuade them to revisit feature design for not so good features.

Nothing motivates someone more than praise.

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com