RE: Portfolios

Subject: RE: Portfolios
From: "Chad LaCroix" <chad -at- architext-usa -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:06:43 -0400

Bill said -

Myth Busters tested a standard CD with a "turbocharged" CD drive and they
got the
CD to shatter and do significant damage to its surroundings.

The MythBusters are great aren't they...one of my favorite shows. The best
(or worst) part of that experiment was that substantial sized pieces of the
CD got lodged in the crotch of their ballistics gel dummy sitting at the PC.
Ouch!

-Chad

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com