ADMIN jobs; DC-Virginia suburb

Subject: ADMIN jobs; DC-Virginia suburb
From: Lisa M. Bronson <lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:05:09 -0500

Rosie,

As it said in the posting rules when you signed up for the list, and again as recently as two days ago on the list, ads are not allowed to be posted directly to the TECHWR-L list. I have
suspended your posting privileges until you contact me off-list.

Everyone,

Employment openings can be advertised in the Premium Jobs, Events, and Announcements email that is sent to all members of the TECHWR-L email list on a daily basis. For more information, visit http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/abouttechwhirl/listad.html. Job openings can also be posted for free on the Employment Services page on the TECHWR-L Web site (http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/employment/). These postings are emailed daily to the members of the Daily Announcements email list. You can sign up for the list on that same page.

If you have any questions, please contact me off-list.

Lisa B.

On Apr 27, 2005, at 1:33 PM, Field, Rosemarie wrote:

Hello everyone; Several jobs are available at McNeil Technologies.  Visit http://www.mcneiltech.com/content/career_opps.htm for detailed information.

I am working for the department that needs "Administrative/Meeting Management" people but don't think of it as limited to secretarial tasks.   Quite often the work goes into Technical Writing and Data Analyst work that would be suitable for a beginning technical writer. Other departments are looking for people who can provide graphics support and web design - this would be appropriate for people with more advanced skills.

I have been working for McNeil for almost 5 years and think it is the best company I have ever worked for. Several people have gone to "better paying" jobs and came back to McNeil after a couple months because the working conditions did not meet their expectations.  So, it's a good company with good to great benefits.

Rosie Field
FEMP Central Database Manager
rfield -at- mcneiltech -dot- com
703-921-1657