RE: Is it only me...

Subject: RE: Is it only me...
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 10:49:39 -0700 (PDT)

> Now this reminds me of what always seems to happen to me. When the
> deadline looms and I'm behind, I start burning rubber to catch up
> -- and I always say to myself, "Now if you'd work like this at the
> BEGINNING of the project, you wouldn't be in this position."
> But I never seem to be able to do that.

I've thought this...the problem is that in the beginning, you don't
know much about what you are documenting. You may not realize it, but
as you write most stuff incorrectly, you are also learning it. You'd
spin in circles and not get much more done. Its only after you are
involved with what you are documenting for awhile do you have enough
tire to burn the rubber.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

?Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone
amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built
the Titanic.? - Dave Barry

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com