RE: Client Newsletter

Subject: RE: Client Newsletter
From: "Jones, Donna" <DJones -at- zebra -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 11:46:14 -0500

Bill,

No one appreciates having the words "irrelevant" and "dumb" thrown into a reply to them when they're looking for advice. I thought your reply was harsh and unhelpful, at best. I can see why Lyda took offense because your response came off as a verbal slap.

Hey, I just noticed your e-mail address. Is this the long-lost Dood? What are you doing masquerading as some guy named Bill who posts 100 messages a day? ;-)

Donna

- CONFIDENTIAL-
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com