Re: PDFs that go poof

Subject: Re: PDFs that go poof
From: technical -at- theverbalist -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 08:38:51 -0600

So, I've figured out what this problem was. Turns out that there's this
little little check box on the first tab, about three tabs away from the
Bookmark tab, that actually controls whether you get bookmarks--thanks
Adobe, that's realllly helpful.

I checked that one and now I have bookmarks.

One problem solved; one to go--is 10 am too early to start drinking at
work? Strictly for medicinal purposes of course...
Mandy

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com