Almost definite joinups

Subject: Almost definite joinups
From: "Paul" <z9ukm1998 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 22:58:30 -0400

21 days ago I bought a le.ads d/base for 199$USD.
14 days ago I started mark.eting.
10 days ago I got my first check in the post.
Up to today's date I've had 35 checks.
35 join/ups in 10 days.

I would like to tell you about it.

It was easy.

I am not very good at mark/eting. I was given
help to write my sales_message and advice how
promote my business without cost.

You should try this "new" and "unique" way of
getting sign/ups.

You have to do some mark.eting work but it's
easy and it works - fast.

I tried many mark/eting and le.ad companies.
Most of them chea.ted me. This one doesn't.

Wait. Don't click your "reply_to" button.
Please only send replies to this email address:

moneypillar -at- tiscali -dot- co -dot- uk
If your mail bounces call 0044 (0) 781.8054683
for an alternative email address.

Put "2005 june" in the subject line and please
quote your URL and I will get some details sent
to you showing how to get paid_sign/ups very
soon.

If you want to request me to stop mailing you,
please send me an email to:

moneypillar -at- tiscali -dot- co -dot- uk

and it will cease from 12 hours. Put "stopccc"
in the subject line.

New from Quadralay Corporation: WebWorks ePublisher Pro! Easily create
14 online formats, including 6 Help systems, in a project-based
workflow. Live, online demo! http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com