Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question - Office Spaces

Subject: Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question - Office Spaces
From: Kate Salm <kate_salm -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 06:50:51 -0700 (PDT)

> Where do you live at work?

> * I share an office

I currently share an office with two other women and
two private offices that hold my supervisor and a
woman whose job I still don't know. It's okay, but my
favorite office to date was a cubicle farm at my last
office. I sat next to some people about my age and
when we would get bored we would throw a talking
beanbag at each other (the boss laughed so we got away
with it). It was nice being able to pop my head over
the wall and chat with whoever was on the other side.
Just not a lot of privacy.

http://mail.yahoo.com

New from Quadralay Corporation: WebWorks ePublisher Pro! Easily create
14 online formats, including 6 Help systems, in a project-based
workflow. Live, online demo! http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com