RE: New TECHWR-L Poll - ADD

Subject: RE: New TECHWR-L Poll - ADD
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:24:00 -0400

WADR to Lisa's good intentions, I strongly advise you all not to reveal
your personal medical conditions on this publicly and permanently
accessible list.

Furthermore, revealing anyone *else's* medical conditions might be
construed as a violation of HIPAA. I am not an expert in HIPAA, and any
input from those who are would be welcome.

Yours for privacy and regulatory compliance,

Dan Goldstein

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com