RE: Why is it so hard to find the RoboHelp Asian Edition?

Subject: RE: Why is it so hard to find the RoboHelp Asian Edition?
From: "Lisa Hickling" <Lisa -dot- Hickling -at- realsuitesoftware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 15:19:20 -0400

Thanks for the heads up. I was unaware of the Macromedia fiasco (head in
the sand, I guess). I recently had to contact Macromedia and found
technical and customer support staff generally clueless about RoboHelp
(definitely smoke from the fire).

I say "more power to madcap", especially if the company's Flare product
bridges the DITA gap!

Lisa H.