OT: 'Robo-legs' is not robohelp but kind of, interesting article on an application of computer technology

Subject: OT: 'Robo-legs' is not robohelp but kind of, interesting article on an application of computer technology
From: "James Jones" <doc-x -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 12:19:58 -0500

http://earthlink.com.com/2100-1041_3-5758252.html?part=earthlink

(Article begins something like this)

Cameron Clapp ... strolled the crowded sidewalks ... flashing the
megawatt smile that brightens his Web site and various photographs in
newspapers and magazines that have chronicled his story as he travels...

(Article ends something like this, but I don't think that I'm giving
away the store because there's a lot of good stuff in the middle.)

Clapp ... has three sets of legs: one for walking, one for running and
one for swimming..."I might not look too beautiful,"...how digital
technologies ... and how similar technological leaps are sure to improve
prosthetics...

My technical communication tie-in: The development of this kind of
technology also depends on people who are experts in the presentation of
information.

Jim Jones http://www.tinyurl.com/4arjc

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com