ASP in RoboHelp

Subject: ASP in RoboHelp
From: "Kim Bourner" <Kim -dot- Bourner -at- Manatron -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 14:46:37 -0400

Happy Friday,

Does anyone know if there are problems with using ASP in
RoboHelp? Our form views fine when the HTML calls the ASP, but then the
ASP does not send the e-mail back to us as requested. It works in all
other ways we've used it. I've already searched the archives of both

Thank You,
Kim
"Whether it's the best of times or the worst of times, it's the only
time we've got." - Art Buchwald

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com