Re: Customizable user guide?

Subject: Re: Customizable user guide?
From: Peter Gold <peter -at- knowhowpro -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 11:44:34 -0500

Hi, Art!

This is really great news! Seriously, it makes Reader even more useful than I was aware of. Thanks for your correction.

However, the issues of updating a publication's ToC, x-refs, pagination, etc, still remain. In this scenario, it's probably required to recreate the publication in its original authoring tool, then export to PDF.

(I did have Reader 7 installed until recently, but had to remove it to make room for the Creative Suite 2, and related stuff. These disks have a way of filling up, no matter how large and empty they seem when new. It's those dang huge digital images, among other things.)

Regards,

Peter

On Jul 6, 2005, at 11:26 AM, Art Campbell wrote:

Peter, with Reader 7, using the commenting tool, you may embed other
files, including graphics.

Although I am speaking from using the product and not reviewing the
marketing lit. ;- )

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com