RE: FW: Referring to an unnamed button with three dots

Subject: RE: FW: Referring to an unnamed button with three dots
From: "Kathleen" <keamac -at- cox -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 23:20:19 -0700

This is an interesting thread. I've never run into an ellipsis button,
meaning a button only with the ellipsis and nothing else (which is what
I inferred from the original posting). If I had, I'm sure I would have
suggested that the button be given a label for the sake of clarity. But,
if that were not possible, I now have several approaches to deal with
the no-name button (I might refer to it that way :-).
Kathleen