I need to learn Dreamweaver MX- FAST!!!!!!

Subject: I need to learn Dreamweaver MX- FAST!!!!!!
From: Kate Salm <kate_salm -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 05:19:38 -0700 (PDT)

My supervisor handed me a copy of dreamweaver MX
yesterday and told me I had two weeks to learn how to
use it. I know how to use Frontpage, I took a course
as an undergrad (ok, so I got taught how to make
things look pretty and that was about it, but it's
better than nothing). I'm fairly confident I can pick
up Dreamweaver enough to update our website, but I
don't want to know enough to just get by. I want to
know what I am doing well enough to be able to make
the website work, work well, and be useful to the
people who are going to be using it... okay so that
sounds a little hookey. If my name is going to be
attached to this thing I don't want it to look like
crap.

So here are my questions:

1) what is the fastest way to learn dreamweaver in two
weeks? I usually teach myself computer programs by
just going in and sinking or swimming- only problem is
that there are some things I should probably know how
to do that I don't. So I am hoping there is a better
way. I only have to update things right now, not move
anything over to the new format handed down from on
high (I am one of several webmasters spread out over
the country and the organization has decided our
webpages all need to look the same, which is not a bad
thing)

2) does anyone know of a good training on dreamweaver
where I could pick up a greater level of knowledge
after I get some time to actually do something like
that?

I did look over the archives, but didn't find anything
on learning dreamweaver, just on specific problems
(which I am sure will come in handy after I start
using dreamweaver on a regular basis).

Thank you in advance to anyone who responds... I will
be grateful to any ideas right now...

http://mail.yahoo.com

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com