RE: ADMIN RE: "Email" vs. "E-mail"

Subject: RE: ADMIN RE: "Email" vs. "E-mail"
From: mlist -at- safenet-inc -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 15:39:59 -0400

Lisa M. Bronson responded:
[...]
> > Why do the smallest points generate the longest discussions on this
> > list?
[...]
> "If it continues an irrelevant thread in any way (rebuttal,
> rebuke, rerun,
> revision, remark), don't post it."

Guilty, but with an explanation:

We had some mail problems and outgoings were held for several hours
overnight, as well as incoming. My post about "enamel" became irrelevant
and superseded in the interim, but no way to pull it back.

Not that I usually care that much what people think (being a natural-born
contrarian, and all) but when you are the third or fourth to say the same
darned thing, you start to look like a dumb-ass.

Kevin (braying sadly...)

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com