Need Word 2003 Book Information - Intermediate/Advanced

Subject: Need Word 2003 Book Information - Intermediate/Advanced
From: "Jennifer C. Bennett" <fritillary -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 16:06:36 -0500

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the following books. They both are highly rated on Amazon, but only due to one or two reviews. I'm looking for something for the intermediate to advanced Word user, that doesn't go through a lot of beginner basic word-processing information. the books I am considering are:

"Word 2003 Bible" by Brent Heslop (Seems like it covers all levels, from beginner to advanced. You can look at the book's table of contents.)

and

"Special Edition: Using Word 2003" by Bill Camarda (In one review, the reviewer states how the author was effective at "holding his hand" through powerful features of Word. This sounds promising, but there is no way to look at the book's table of contents.)

I'm going to check out both at the bookstore this weekend, but I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with either of these and could make any recommendations.

I am also hoping that one of these books would provide the knowledge needed to pass Microsoft's Word 2003 exam.

Thanks!

Jennifer

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com