RE: Knowledge Management

Subject: RE: Knowledge Management
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:53:16 -0400

The STC article includes the sentence: "He implements knowledge base
technology and holds activities that foster good communication and
leverages knowledge both within and outside the organization."

I am a native English speaker, and a technical communicator since 1997,
but I have no idea what that sentence means. Could someone rephrase it?

Thanks,

Dan

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com