Re: SDK documentation

Subject: Re: SDK documentation
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:36:28 -0400

I'm right there with you, David. There's a huge difference between SDK
reference information and a SDK user guide. The former details what's
in there and (ideally) how to implement them. The latter should
contain more of the conceptual info and theory about why you want to
use any of this stuff in the first place, as well as how at a high
level with examples.

As to the difference between an API and a SDK, an SDK contains one or
more API, plus programming tools, plus documentation.

--
Bill Swallow
42.8162,-73.7736

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com