ADMIN Re: IBD: It Took Five Years, But Tech Spending Returning To 2000 Levels

Subject: ADMIN Re: IBD: It Took Five Years, But Tech Spending Returning To 2000 Levels
From: "Lisa M. Bronson" <lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 10:35:24 -0600 (MDT)

Bonnie,

A posting like this could potentially put you on legal thin ice. Sharing
an article that is relevant to TECHWR-L members is a great thing to do,
but you should post the link with a short summary, not the entire article.

Everyone,

In the ten months since I put on the administrator hat, I've reiterated
the posting rules many times. Today, I'd like to call your attention to
the TECHWR-L Terms of Service, which you can find here:
http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/techwhirllist/policy.html

Specifically, in light of this post, please note section 4a:

The TECHWR-L e-mail list is unmoderated. However, InFocus reserves the
right to engage in such moderation, including without limitation the right
to edit, refuse to post, or remove any postings to the TECHWR-L e-mail
list ("Postings").

All Postings are the sole responsibility of the person who transmitted
such Postings. InFocus does not guarantee the accuracy of such Postings.

You agree that you will not use the TECHWR-L e-mail list to:

(a) transmit any Postings that infringe any copyright, trademark, trade
secret, patent or any other proprietary rights of any non- consenting
third party;

If you have any questions or comments regarding the Terms of Service,
Posting Guidelines, or anything else related to the TECHWR-L email list or
Web site, please write to me off-list.

Lisa B.

> http://www.investors.com/editorial/tech.asp?v=7/30 It Took Five Years, But
> Tech Spending Returning To 2000 Levels BY BRIAN DEAGON INVESTOR'S BUSINESS
> DAILY

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com