What do you call this doc?

Subject: What do you call this doc?
From: "Claire Conant" <Claire -dot- Conant -at- Digeo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 06:23:22 -0700

Hi all - I am creating a template for a document that is currently
called a Post-Mortem document. I would call it more like an incident
resolution summary. It is provided to our customers to recap a system
outage problem and document what happened, why it took the time it took
to resolve it, and what steps will be taken in the future to avoid a
reoccurrence.

My question is two-part: What do you call this document? It needs a
title, and I have an aversion to "Post-Mortem" - no real basis for that
other than a distaste for the term and its connotation. It also sounds
like jargon to me. If the standard is to call it this, then that's fine,
I'll acquiesce. However, if there is an alternative, I'd like to try it.

Does anyone know of any templates styles I can have a look at to
determine the best headings for sections to be included? I've already
Googled this to see what I could find, and can't find much that fits.

TIA.

Claire Conant
Technical Editor
Digeo, Inc.