RE: OLE linking to PPT slides causes Word bloat

Subject: RE: OLE linking to PPT slides causes Word bloat
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 08:19:19 -0400

Consider using only the PPT file and adding your commentary text as
notes (View|Notes Page), instead of using Word. You can display the
presentation as is, and print it either with or without the notes below
the slides. We have used this approach for adding instructors' notes to
a PPT presentation, and it worked well for us.

-- Dan Goldstein

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com