RE: Is RoboHelp still a viable way to go for help?

Subject: RE: Is RoboHelp still a viable way to go for help?
From: "Mike Hamilton" <mhamilton -at- madcapsoftware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 11:32:47 -0700

Hi Kathy,

I hate to burst the bubble, but that page is actually quite old. It is a
leftover from when development of X6 was going strong, prior to all the
layoffs. I'm not sure how you found it, but it is likely just content on
a staging server that was never deleted.

The actual "What's new in this release" topic can be found at:
http://help.robohelp.com/robo/projects/rht13en/RoboHTML/Whats_new_in_thi
s_release.htm

As to the features in the page you found, boy, some of them sure look
familiar. :0)

Mike Hamilton
(former RoboHelp Product Manager)
MadCap Software