RoboHelp problems...

Subject: RoboHelp problems...
From: "Diane Evans" <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 08:31:05 -0700

I don't use RoboHelp often, and am very frustrated.

I am using RoboHelp for HTML X4.1. I just created a Help File, and am trying to compile it as a .chm. It works on my computer, but no where else. All of the pages appear as "the page cannot be displayed."

It seems like my links are local, and it is looking for global links. I haven't changed any settings since the last time I used RoboHelp (about 6 months ago). I need to have this file ready in the next 30 minutes. HELP!

Diane Evans
Technical Writer/Requirements Analyst

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com