Re: Help testing - how do you handle it?

Subject: Re: Help testing - how do you handle it?
From: l_migliorini -at- yahoo -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 09:43:36 -0600

You wrote: often have to settle for less, but at least I've shifted
responsibility for the lack off my shoulders onto management who approved
the plan and weren't able to come up with the resources they said they'd
provide.

I do this as well and it is very effective in most settings.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com