need a job description for a GUI designer

Subject: need a job description for a GUI designer
From: "T.W. Smith" <techwordsmith -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 14:16:58 -0400

Hi,

I need a job description for a GUI designer -- anyone got such a thing
they can share?

There's NO job associated with this (repeat, no job associated with
this), I just need it for an engineering friend who's been tasked with
reviewing some requirements or other.

Since many tech writers move to GUI design, I thought perhaps this
might be a good resource for such a thing.

Thanks!

======
T.

Remember, this is online. Take everything with a mine of salt and a grin.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com