Access Question

Subject: Access Question
From: "W. Kelly Oja" <judbasiner -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 12:33:17 -0500

Hey Whirlers,

I am working on an Access database and am just starting to attempt to
add some "extra" features to it, and wanted to ask if it is possible
to embed a hyperlink into a report.

The daatbase enables techs to locate LAN/hard copy location(s) and a
short description of the procedure with a few keystokes. One tech
wanted a snapshot of the procedure with the report, but I am thinking
a hyperlink to the LAN location would be better.

Is there an easy way to do this? Keep in mind, I do have X number of
procedures that share commonalities in their naming. I am looking
thought the Access help section and a few boooks that I have, but
would appreciate any insight any of you may have.

Thanks.

--
Kelly
"Where else would you rather be, than right here, right now?"

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com