Re: I NEED WORD HELP!

Subject: Re: I NEED WORD HELP!
From: Michele <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 16:36:30 -0500

Hey, the husband runs Debian. I use Gaim. We're writing a PHP/MySQL book, I'm all for the Open Source community!

If I could get my client to not use Word, I would... but they do pay the bills.

---------------
Michele E. Davis, Writer
Kraut Companies
612-824-3516
612-309-6903 (cell)
www.krautgrrl.com
www.krautboy.com
and the uber geek empyre

Sean Wheller wrote:

On Thursday 15 September 2005 22:12, Michele wrote:

Hey, can someone PLEASE read my post before I rip out all my beautiful
red curly locks trying to figure out this Word problem. Thanks! Michele

Interesting that you come to the community for support when there is so much discussion about open source software and support :-) Sorry, I can't help. Word does not run on Linux.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com