Re: FrameMaker automatic database publishing

Subject: Re: FrameMaker automatic database publishing
From: "Guy K. Haas" <guy -at- hiskeyboard -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:25:45 -0700

Looks like Kurt Ament's book -- http://tinyurl.com/dna62 -- would also be helpful, but I don't know how applicable it would be to a retrofit job like this.

--Guy K. Haas
Software Exegete in Silicon Valley

Wilcox, Rose wrote:

Hello,

I am in a shop where I have inherited a set of unstructured FrameMaker 7.1 documents including a lot of tables and graphics. The software we are documenting has become very customizable with any amount of system variables such as system name, field names, etc.
What my boss wants to do first is to have a manual ...

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com