Re: Landscape and Portrait -- long document with tables

Subject: Re: Landscape and Portrait -- long document with tables
From: Brian Gordon <elasticsoul2003 -at- yahoo -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 13:19:37 -0400 (EDT)

What software are you working in? If Word: Insert >
Break > Section Break > Next page. Put one of these
before the landscape page, and another one on the last
landscape page. Put the cursor in the landscape
page(s), then go into File > Page Setup and set the
Section to Landscape.

One thing to remember for double-sided printed
documentation is that you cannot have an uneven number
of consecutive landscape pages, unless you're really
clever about making a landscape page print on the back
or a portrait page. If necessary, you must insert a
blank landscape page.

All the best,
Brian

--- "Lucero, Peggy" <plucero -at- atsva -dot- com> wrote:

> Question:
> How do I transition from portrait to landscape ?
> Meaning, I suppose I need section breaks in there,
> though that will require me to redo the pagination
> I kind of think I am missing something or doing
> something stupid here in my approach. Does anyone
> have a recommendation for this type of content ?

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com