Online Course Offerings in Technical Communication Study

Subject: Online Course Offerings in Technical Communication Study
From: Filipp Sapienza <urbann_animals -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 11:27:55 -0700 (PDT)

The Masters of Science in Technical Communication
Program at the University of Colorado - Denver is
doing a study to determine the feasability of offering
some or most of its curriculum via online format. The
survey consists of 9 questions. We ask you to take a
few minutes to complete this survey so that we may
better develop our curriculum. The information
gathered from this survey will be used solely for the
purpose of determining whether and in what format our
program might offer courses online and will NOT be
used for any other purpose. The survey may be accessed
at http://comm.cudenver.edu/mstcsurvey.html

http://mail.yahoo.com

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com