RE: SnagIT vs Irfanview

Subject: RE: SnagIT vs Irfanview
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:09:46 -0700 (PDT)

> I did purchase SnagIt for a previous contract, but
> don't want to shell out again if my employer is
> willing. If not, well, it's only $47 (talking Canadian
> $ here...not everyone pays, or is paid in, USD).

When you shelled out the money...was it your money or theirs.

If it was theirs, strictly speaking, you aren't doing it again. If it
was yours, you already own a license and you might only have to
purchase an upgrade, depending on how long ago you bought it.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"What do we want? More than
anybody else has."