Re: Resolution of graphics for printed docs

Subject: Re: Resolution of graphics for printed docs
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 06:56:04 -0700 (PDT)

> I thought it did... Maybe I'm missing something?

If you already know the technology behind the problem, the answer
makes sense. However, if you don't know, it doesn't say much.

My question was the openning question to what would have been others.
I just feel more comfortable knowing where an image came from and
where it's going first.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"What do we want? More than