Re: Read Framemaker files without Framemaker

Subject: Re: Read Framemaker files without Framemaker
From: "T.W. Smith" <techwordsmith -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 09:11:04 -0400

You need FrameMaker to open FrameMaker files. I think FrameViewer went
away a while back. Share FM content as PDF.

On 10/7/05, Claire LE NEGARET <clenegaret -at- axemble -dot- com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am looking for a way to open Framemaker files to consult them, without having Framemaker (and without producing a PDF). I know that there is a tool called FrameViewer, but I was wondering if I could open Framemaker files with tools such as Quark XPress, InDesign, ... or other.
>
> If I could find a way to open them, maybe I could convince my managers to let me write in Framemaker...

======
T.

Remember, this is online. Take everything with a mine of salt and a grin.
N¼–yµ¨®K>æȬú¢·m¡ÖJj(¶¢‚¶­Š‰è iÌ¡ºzZ\¢{^žØ¶Œ¨º¹Þw¥¦Ìµé*'µé¨ÎÞç*'™©®·¯‰ìÚz½´Ó¬…êÛÿüŠä&þׇ
å w¥§m4å½ê w¥¥ø¶'yÉr -at- -dot- ¶+ÂaZŠÝ¶§ÈÌçŠÕÈ¢ê×¢Çiʽê‰Ýj&¢øyªçÞÛÿü‰ÞÚyÊýü–´Ó(¹ªÞê{eÊ›±Êmçׇ
啊ȆÛÿü
念ç«—÷+z·¬¢êÆv)ß