Corel Ventura 10

Subject: Corel Ventura 10
From: Glen Blair <glen -dot- blair -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 17:40:52 -0700

Hello everyone,

I'm starting a new job where my primary tool for document creation
will be Corel Ventura 10. Up to this point I've mostly used Word,
Pagemaker, and a little Frame and InDesign.

>From what I've been able to learn after tooling around with Ventura
for a few hours, it seems pretty intuitive and (IMHO) a better tool
than Word. I'm curious to find out if any of you are (or have been)
Ventura users, and what aspects you find particularly helpful or
frustrating. Also, if there's anything you wished you would've known
when you began using Ventura, please pass it along!

Thanks in advance!
~Glen

--
"The atmosphere of the average workplace
is to productivity what flames painted on

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com