RE: WORD '03 --Table in my document--self wrapping? Not sure what is going on...

Subject: RE: WORD '03 --Table in my document--self wrapping? Not sure what is going on...
From: "Jonathan West" <jwest -at- mvps -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 16:02:01 +0100

Check the paragraph format of the row on the page after the lonesome row. I
suspect it might be set to "Page Break Before"

Also possible is that the fows below have "Keep with next" set in the
paragraph format which is forcing them to stay on the same page as each
other.

Regards
Jonathan West

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com