RE: Educational Backgrounds

Subject: RE: Educational Backgrounds
From: "Joe Malin" <jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 09:47:58 -0800

I have a liberal arts education. I received a B. Sc. in Chemistry from
Haverford College, but I also studied biology, physics, astronomy,
sociology, philosophy, literature, history, and fine arts. I also read
every book my roommates left around.

I also have a Master's in Computer Science from Penn, and a certificate
in technical writing from San Jose State.

My advice to him is to study the subjects he is interested in: "follow
your bliss." Perhaps it will be harder to find a job; I dunno.

Joe

Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.